BSC Nursing Coaching In Chandigarh
RN Career Group is the Best BSC Nursing Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. It’s a dream for medical students to crack BSC entrance exam but it’s not an easy task now a days. For this student’s need proper guidance and RN career Academy help student’s in solving and guiding and motivate them to make their career in BSC nursing.
About BSC Nursing
BSC nursing is an undergraduate course which has duration of 4 years. The students who pass 12th class with physics, chemistry and biology are eligible to appear for this exam. This exam is conducted by Indian Nursing Council. Those students who want to make career in this field can join our Best BSC Coaching Institute In Chandigarh .We not only provide notes but along with that we provide special attention to individual students so that they’ll achieve the target.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
Why You Choose RN Career Group For BSC Nursing Coaching Center In Chandigarh?
We provide quality education, intensive and supporting education by eminent faculties under the supervision of an Officer
- Concept Driven Coaching
- Daily practice sheet
- Individual Attention
- Result Oriented Faculties
- Teaching medium both Hindi/English
- All recruitment forms will be filled up by the academy
- A large number of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities
- Weekly test/Mock test as per exam pattern
- Books/Study material will be provided by the institute
- Age should be 17years
- Must be 12th pass with PCB and English
- 50% for general and 45% for obc/sc/st
Mode of paper-offline
Total questions 100 (MCQ)
Negative marking- .25 for every incorrect answer
- Chemistry – 25 No. of Questions & 25 Marks
- Physics – 25 No. of Questions & 25 Marks
- Biology – 25 No. of Questions & 25 Marks
- English – 15 No. of Questions & 15 Marks
- General knowledge / Current affairs – 10 No. of Questions & 10 Marks
- Total – 100 No. of Questions & 100 Marks