Civil Services Coaching In Chandigarh
If you are thinking of preparing for IAS Exam, then all you need is hard work, detailed study and self confidence plus expert coaching guidance to prepare strategically. RN Career Group is the best IAS coaching institute in Chandigarh that helps to clear the exam in just first attempt with guidance of expert coaching center.
RN Career Group is the pioneer IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh that has been producing excellent results for over decades. Our students have gained the highest ranks in civil services exam. We have the best faculty that keeps you motivated by their guidance. The professionalism and expertness of our faculty is unmatchable.
These schools are affiliated from CBSE,New Delhi.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
IAS (Indian Administrative Services) is among the most prestigious examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in order to fill administrative offices post once in a year.
There are total three stages of this exam:
1. Preliminary Exam: It consists of objective Questions that include two papers in it.
Paper 1: The question paper is of 200 marks with time duration of two hours.
Paper 1 includes the syllabus as follows:
- Current National and International Events.
- History of India and various Indian National Movements.
- Geography of India and World.
- Indian politics and constitution.
- General Science
- General issues like bio diversity, environmental, climatic changes etc.
Paper 2: It is of 200 marks with 2 hours time duration.
It includes the following topics:
- Decision making and problem solving
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- General mental ability
- Interpretation of Data
- Basic numeracy
2. Mains Exam:
Paper 1: It is the paper of any language of candidate’s choice that is in eight schedule of Indian Constitution.
Paper 2: English
Paper 1 and 2 are for qualifying and each paper is of 300 marks.
There are 7 papers for mains exam each exam is of 250 marks.
- Paper 1: essay
- Paper 2: General Studies 1
- Paper 3: General Studies 2
- Paper 4: General Studies 3
- Paper 5: General Studies 4
- Paper 6: Optional Subject
- Paper 7: Optional Subject
3. Interview: The interview is of 275 marks.
- The candidate should have done Graduation in any field from a Recognized University.
- The candidate should be minimum 21 years of age to write the Examination. For General Category, 32 years is the maximum age limit. For SC/ST, 37 years is the maximum age limit to write exam.
- The candidate of General Category can give 6 attempts to Civil Services Exam. OBC candidates have 9 permissible attempts. SC/ST candidates can write the exam until their upper age limit.
- Candidate should be Indian citizen or can be a subject of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan Refugee.