Best Hotel Management Coaching Institute In Chandigarh
RN Career Group provides the best coaching for Hotel Management in Chandigarh. Travel and Tourism has always been exciting area to explore. From the last few years, Hotel Management is gaining popularity worldwide. Hotel industry is growing at a faster pace. Student’s number is increasing day by day for opting Hotel Management Courses.
RN Career Group is the best Hotel Management Coaching Center in Chandigarh where you can get quality education for hotel management entrance examinations. NCHMJEE which stands for National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam conducts Exam for admission in colleges and Universities that provides Hotel Management Courses. RN Career Group has a pool of an expert faculty that teaches from the very basic concepts in a detailed manner.
Hotel Management is the study of managing the hotels. Hotel Management includes managing Hotel and Restaurant, Catering Services, managing the Cruise Ship Hotels, Tourism Section, Airline Catering Services and Plane Cabin Services etc. Hotel Management has 4 sections:
- 1. Food Production
- 2. Food and Beverage Service
- 3. Front Office
- 4. Housekeeping
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Candidate should have passed higher secondary education from recognized Board.
English should be one of the qualifying subjects in Higher Secondary Exams.
Age Criteria: For general and OBC Category the maximum age of candidate should be 22 years and for SC/ST the maximum age is 25 years.
Paper pattern for Hotel Management:
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Service Sector Aptitude
Legal ReReasoning and Logical Deduction
Total No. of Question
Hotel Management Courses:
- B.A (Hons.) in Hotel Management
- BBA in Hotel Management
- MBA in Hotel Management
- B.Sc in Hotel Management
- M.Sc in Hotel Management
- Certified Courses in Hotel and Catering Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
Exam Syllabus for Hotel Management:
- General Knowledge includes the knowledge of Current National and International Issues and Famous events.
- Aptitude for Service Sector includes questions related to travel and tourism, hospitality, hotel management etc.
- English includes Antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Vocabulary, Sentence Completion and Error Correction, Filling the Blank Spaces etc.
- Reasoning and Logical Deductions include Analytical Reasoning, Assuming Statements and related Arguments and Conclusions, Symmetry based problems, problems on Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding, Interpretation of Data, Linear Arrangement problems etc.
- Numerical Ability- Basic Mathematical Operations, Number System, Simplification, Ratio and Proportions, Average, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Percentage, Problems on Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Menstruation etc.