INET Coaching Institute In Chandigarh
INET (Indian Navy Entrance Test) is conducted by Indian Naval Academy one of the most prestigious naval forces of the world. The exam is same as AFCAT with just little difference that INET is conducted for the recruitment of sailors earlier but now for naval officers for Indian Navy. Both unmarried male and female candidates can apply for this exam.
RN Career Group In Chandigarh- Synonym For Success
RN Career Group is the best INET coaching center in Chandigarh when it comes to either the results or faculty. Our course is specially taken care of by retired officers from Navy. Each and every student is given personal attention. We also provide free personality development classes to the students that are beneficial for interview.
Both interview and written examination coaching will be provided on a single coaching center and special classes for spoken English will be provided.
RN Career proves to be the career shaper and one of the top INET Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
- The candidates should have done or doing Engineering from AICTE.
- The candidates who have done BE/ B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidate should be born in between 2nd July 1995 to 1st Jan 2001.
There are 3 stages for AFCAT selection:
- • Numerical Ability and Logical Reasoning: It includes problems on cubes and dices, blood relations, number series, letter series, Venn diagrams, Seating Arrangements, clocks and calendars, analytical reasoning etc.
- • English:Vocabulary, spotting of errors, Sentence Completion, Rearrangement of sentences, comprehension, idioms and phrases, antonyms and synonyms etc.
- • General Knowledge: Economics, History, Geography, Defense, Arts, Sports, Environment, Civics, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics, Constitution etc.
- • General Science:Concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Elementary Mathematics.
- • Mathematical Aptitude: Number series, simplification, time and work, speed and distance, average, ratio and proportion, percentage, menstruation, probability, permutation and combination, number system, profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest, percentage etc.
The examination will be conducted in online mode.
Logical reasoning and Numerical Ability
General science and Mathematical Aptitude
Total No. of Question