Institute For Army Clerk In Chandigarh
RN Career Group imparts quality coaching for Army Soldier Clerk/SKT Examination in Chandigarh. The institute has a very talented and experienced faculty that uses unique methods of teaching.
The Army is a very large organization comprising 500-1000 personnel and also there is a large inventory of stores and equipment. So there is a need for clerical staff in order to look after and maintain the inventory, record of documents of each personnel, and other bookkeeping and routine equipment.
The Examination is conducted four times a year by the Indian Army for recruitment of Soldier Clerk/SKT.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
Why To Choose RN Career Group Army Clerk Coaching In Chandigarh?
- Result-oriented Institut
- Experienced and hardworking faculty
- Small batches of 30-35 students
- Regular classes of 7-8 hours
- Doubt sessions
- Hostel facilities and separate study rooms
- Online and offline test series for preparation
- Updated study material
- Personality development classes
Eligibility Criteria for Army Soldier Clerk Exam
- The candidate should be Unmarried and only male candidates can apply for this post.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen and also a subject to Nepal who is eligible.
- The candidate should be between 17.5 to 23 years of age.
- (a) The candidate should have cleared +2 with minimum of 50% marks along with 40% marks in every subject.
- (b) The candidate should have studied English and Mathematics or Accounts in +2 class or 10th class with minimum 40% marks in each subject.
- (c) If the candidate has done Graduation in any field with Mathematics or Accounts or Book Keeping and English as one of the subjects, then the condition of scoring 40% marks in Mathematics and English in 10th or +2 and scoring 50% marks in +2 class will be waived off.
- (d) If the candidate has done Graduation but not having English and Mathematics/ Accounts/ Book Keeping during Graduation then the applicant should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Mathematics or Accounts or Book Keeping at least once in 10TH or +2.
Procedure for Selection:
1. Physical Fitness Test
- 1 Mile Run
- Zigzag Walk for Balancing
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
2. Medical Examination
3. Written Test
For Indian Military, Naval and Air-Force Academy admission:
The time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
General Knowledge: All National and International topics, sports events, etc.
English: It includes articles, adjectives, prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, antonyms, synonyms, phrases, one-word substitution, etc.
Mathematics: HCF, LCM, rational and irrational numbers, simple and compound interest, ratio and proportion, time and work, etc.
Computer: CPU, VDU, types of memory, storage devices, MS Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.
General Science: Human body- vitamins, minerals, nutrition, diseases, topics of physics and chemistry, etc.