PU-CET Coaching In Chandigarh
PU-CET is called as Punjab University Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by Punjab University for providing admission to students in various Under-Graduate courses. Candidates who want to get admission in B.Sc Courses need to clear PU-CET Exam.
RN Career Group-No. 1 Established Coaching Center For PU-CET In Chandigarh
We follow exceptionally outstanding methods of teaching so as to prepare students for competitive exams that make us stand apart as the best PU-CET Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. Our extremely talented and expert teachers create the best learning environment in the classrooms. Previous year papers are being solved in the class so as students get familiar with the exam pattern and type of questions that are being asked in the exam.
Updated and best study material is provided along with booklets for each subject. Separate doubt sessions are being arranged to tackle the confusion of students in any topic. Hostel facilities are further made available to the students.
RN Career Group has always set benchmarks for other institutes acting as boon for students preparing for government exams. We are in the field of competitive exams from over a decade and hundreds of students have been at top ranks and doing their best in government services.
Quick Enquiry Form
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Eligibility Criteria For PU-CET:
Candidate should have cleared +2 from a recognized Board.
Physics, Chemistry and Biology are compulsory Subjects.
English should be considered as Major Subject.
Age Criteria: The candidate should be 17 years old on 31st December.
The examination consists of following Subjects:
- Computer Science
PU-CET Exam Pattern:
- The candidate can apply online for PU-CET Exam.
- The exam is conducted in offline mode.
Total No. of Question
- The paper is comprised of 6 different sections each section is of 70 minutes.
- There are 60 questions for each subject and 120 marks for each section thus, total of 720 marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks and 1/4th mark will be deducted in case of a wrong answer.
- The exam will be in English Language only.
- Spotting the error
- Sentence correction
- Rearrangement of sentences
- One word substitution
Mathematics: It includes Sets, Relations and Functions, Trigonometry, Complex numbers, and Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Sequence and Series, Limits and Derivatives, etc.
Physics: It includes Measurement of various Physical Quantities, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of Particles and Gravitation, Kinetic Theory, Waves and Oscillations, etc.
Chemistry: It includes Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity, Chemical Bonding of atoms and Structure of Molecules, s and p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, etc.
Biology: It consists of the Living World’s Diversity, Structural Organization in plants and animals, Structure of Cells and their Functions, Plant Physiology, etc.