Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For SSB
RN Career Group has the experienced, dedicated & trained faculty for SSB interviews in Chandigarh. The leading SSB Coaching center in Chandigarh for both written and interview preparation Service Selection Board (SSB) is a kind of organization that is formed by the Defence Ministry of India which conduct the SSB Interview of the candidates that have applied for Indian Defence services such as the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Only those candidates who have cleared the written examination are allowed to appear for SSB Interview and medical examination procedure.
SSB Interview is a long procedure of 5 days consisting of two stages.
Those candidates who have qualified for the following exam are eligible for SSB Interview:
- NDA Exam/NA (Naval Academy) Exam
- AFCAT Exam
- CDS Exam
The marks obtained by the candidates in written examination & Interview process will determine the selection of particular candidate. There are two levels of SSB interview.
Level I include PP and DT (Picture Perception & Description Test) or OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating). Candidates needs to clear Level 1 only then they are allowed for level II.
Level II includes Interview, Group discussions, Psychology Tests and physical fitness test.
Quick Enquiry Form
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Why RN Career Group?
RN Career Group is the best SSB Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
- We have a team of highly experienced teachers that not only provides guidance but motivates students to do excellent in both written examinations and interviews.
- The main focus is to sharpen those areas where the student is lacking and make him/her confident and fully prepared for the interview.
- Over hundreds of students have been placed at top positions in Indian Defence Services.
- Well equipped ground for students in order to encourage physical fitness needed for SSB.
- Special focus is given to English fluency and overall Personality Development.
GTO Tasks In SSB:
Out of 5 days of SSB Interview, on the 3RD and 4TH day, GTO tasks are given to test the ability of the candidate as an individual and as a team player. There are nine tasks that are conducted by SSB to evaluate the candidate’s performance.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- military planning exercise
- Progressive group task (PGT)
- Snake race
- Group Lecturette
- Half group task (HGT)
- Individual obstacles
- Command task
- Final Group Task (FGT)
Areas To Prepare For SSB Interview:
General Awareness: Try to read newspapers on a daily basis so that you have knowledge of national and international affairs. It will be very helpful in group discussions.
Physical Fitness: In order to have an endurable and fit body spend one hour daily on some physical exercises. For this purpose, a ground is provided for the students to emphasize physical fitness.
Improving Communication Skills: Communication skills play a vital role in the interview section. RN Career Group especially emphasizes this area to improve public speaking skills. Speaking sessions are arranged on daily basis to fill confidence in students.