Best SSC Coaching In Chandigarh
There are various competitive exams that help to get you the government job and SSC is one of the best platforms to redeem your career in government job.
RN Career Group is the trail blazer in the field of SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. Intense teaching concourse had lead to benchmarking results.
From the past few years, the level of competitive exam is being raised by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Being one of the best SSC Coaching providers in Chandigarh we help candidates to achieve the dreams. RN Career Group has a pool of well trained and expert faculty that follows exceptionally unique and practical approach of teaching.
|Join The Best Coaching Institute In Chandigarh For Competitive Exams:|
- Updated, tailored study material.
- In-depth and complete coverage of the syllabus with a focus on problem-solving skills.
- Best, experienced, dedicated, and hard-working faculty(taught from basic to advanced level).
- 1year/6months/3months and crash courses are available.
- Special classes for dropper students.
- A green card facility is provided for students who want to rejoin the batch.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State) Provided By RN Career Group.
- Daily and regular classes of 7 to 8 hours,7 days a week.
- Small batches that contain 25-30 students.
- 100% success rate.
Quick Enquiry Form
SSC – Staff Selection Commission is one of the top Indian organizations that conduct government exams for Group B and Group C posts in various departments and ministries of the Indian Government. SSC conducts the following examinations:
1. SSC-CGL(Combined Graduate Level Exam)
Services through SSC-CGL
- Income Tax Inspector
- Inspector and Examiner in Central Excise and Customs
- Sub Inspector in CBI and Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Accountant and Junior Accountant
- Preventive officer in customs
2. SSC-CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam)
4. JE(Junior Engineer)
5. SSC GD Constable
6. Scientific Assistant posts
- Approximate 200-220 hours of course duration.
- Basics and detailed explanation of each and every subject.
- Chapter-wise and full subject tests are conducted to check students’ performance and speed of question-solving.
- Separate doubt sessions are there in which doubts will be cleared on daily basis.
- Revision and crash courses at the end of a classroom course.
- Study material will be provided that contains booklets on reasoning, Quant, English, numerical ability, and general awareness.
- A separate focus on current affairs and general knowledge is given.
- Both test papers and practice papers along with the previous year’s question bank will be given.
- Online course and distance learning is also available.
- Special training for the Interview will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for CGL:
- Candidates should have done a bachelor’s degree
- The candidate should be in the age group of 20-27 years. There is 3 years of relaxation for the OBC Category and 5 years of relaxation for the SC/ST Category.
It is a four-level exam.
Tier 1: written exam containing multiple-choice questions.
Tier 2: written exam containing multiple-choice questions.
Tier 3: Descriptive paper (essay writing, letter/application writing).
Tier 4: In this, there will be a test of computer skills.
Eligibility Criteria for CHSL:
- Candidates should have done +2 from a recognized board or college.
- Candidate should be in the age group of 20-27 years. There is 3 years of relaxation for OBC Category and 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST Category.
It is a three-level exam.
Tier 1: Objective multiple-choice questions.
Tier 2: Descriptive paper
Tier 3: Computer proficiency/skills test